1. Chemical anchor composition: vinyl resin, quartz particles, curing agent.
2. Glass tube closed packaging is convenient for visual inspection of the quality of the tube agent, glass crushed as fine aggregate.
3. Acid and alkali resistance, heat resistance, fire prevention and low temperature sensitivity.
4. No expansion and extrusion stress on the substrate, suitable for heavy load and all kinds of vibration load.
5. Small installation space and margin requirements.6. Quick installation and quick solidification without affecting the construction progress.7. Wide construction temperature range.
Method of use
1. According to the requirements of engineering design, the hole diameter, hole depth and bolt diameter should be determined by professional technical personnel or field test in the corresponding position of drilling in the base material (such as concrete).
2. Drill with a percussion or hydraulic drill.
3. Use a special air cylinder, brush or compressed air machine to clean the dust in the drilling hole. It is recommended to repeat at least 3 times.
4. Ensure the bolt surface is clean, dry and oil-free.
5. Confirm that the glass pipe anchoring package has no appearance damage, chemical solidification and other abnormal phenomena, and put the round head inward into the anchoring hole and push it to the bottom of the hole.
6. Use the electric drill and special installation fixture to insert the screw rod to the bottom of the hole with strong rotation. The impact mode should not be adopted.
7. When rotating to the bottom of the hole or the marked position on the bolt, stop rotating immediately, remove the installation fixture, and avoid disturbance after gelation until complete curing.Time - out rotation leads to loss of glue and affects anchoring force.(rotation time should not exceed 30 seconds, rotation speed should not be less than 300 RPM, no more than 750 RPM, bolt propulsion speed is about 2cm/ SEC, impact mode is not allowed.)